Sunday 5 May 2013

New beginnings

First of all thanks for stopping by and welcome aboard for the next step on my crafting journey - my very own blog!!

For most people a wedding is the beginning of a new chapter in their lives, so I thought there is no better way to get started than sharing my latest crafting creation - a card I made for one of my colleagues' wedding




I started by embossing some white Centura Pearl card with a pretty spring embossing folder (the folder was a free gift in one of the card magazines a couple of months ago)
I then cut the embossed card in 3 equal size (4x13cm) panels.
Using my tape pen, I stuck the panels evenly spaced on a piece of white Satin ribbon before glueing them to a white scallop shaped card blank
Using my Grand Calibur I die cut 2 hearts using the Spellbinder Vines of Passion dies from matt silver card
Before arranging the hearts on top of the embossed card panels, I decorated them with some Papermania Adhesive Shimmer Dots
To balance the card, I decorated the ribbon with a bow to the left and some more shimmer dots to the right

I hope you like the card and would like to invite you to leave me a comment and some feedback on my very first blog entry!
Love

Sonja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment