Monday 17 March 2014

Spring is in the air

It's been a glorious spring weekend here in Bristol and here is a quick Spring card I made for my mother-in-law's 83rd birthday.

I would also like to enter this in the Pretty in Pink challenge on the Allsorts Challenge blog





Ingredients:

  • Scalloped card blank
  • Pink card
  • Floral Enchantment Hunkydory paper and topper that was a free gift from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine issue 127
Even though it's a simple  "cut and stick"with no skills needed card, I enjoyed working with these papers as they were just what I needed to get me going again after some of the grey and rainy days we had.

Hope you enjoy it too

Sonja
Xx



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, so elegant and classy! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm sure you'll get lots more comments if you remove word verification from your blog =)

    ReplyDelete