Sunday 29 May 2016

In the pink

It's been a while since I have entered the Allsorts Challenge but I just couldn't resist the "In the Pink" theme.

Here is a a really simple card I made for a colleague's birthday recently.

I started with a 5x5 white square card and layered this with Creative Expressions Raspberry and white card that I had die cut using the fantastic Noble Square dies by Sue Wilson before attaching a square of some paper from my stash (no doubt a freebie from a card magazine).
I cut one of Sue Wilson's pierced flag dies, inked around the edges and stamped my sentiment. The sentiment was coloured using a pro marker.
I cut a couple of the cupcakes from the same paper and decoupaged them to the sentiment panel. Finally the card is finished with some glitter and pink gems.

Hope you like it

Sonja
xx








2 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty card and perfect for our Pink theme Sonja, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy X

    ReplyDelete