Tuesday 4 June 2013

Always in my heart

A sentiment that can be applied to so many occasions...






This one I started with punching a border along the right side of my card blank using the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch and inked the edges of the card using Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink.
I then cut a slightly smaller piece of black card, punched it using the same Martha Stewart punch and layered this with one of the beautiful Teresa Collins Fabrications papers that came free with the May issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.  I attached this to the card blank leaving a small border.

I die cut  a Spellbinder label 4 from black card and a slightly smaller one from white card. I inked the white one with the same distress ink as the edges of the card blank

I added one of the matching  Teresa Collins chipboard sentiments and added some black Kaisercraft gems to make the sentiment stand out a bit more before fixing this to to the main card on a top a black card strip

I die cut a butterfly from black card, added a lighter  Kaisercraft gem to its middle and attached the butterfly to the top right of the card.

All in all, quite an easy but I think effective card, what do you think ?


Sonja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment