Friday, 17 January 2014

You can never have too many shoes...

It's been a while since I blogged, but here is one of my latest creations made for my niece's birthday as I thought colour and image are perfect for her.



The floral background matted on a white DL card blank is from the  Pink Petticoat  Daisy bouquet collection 
I layered this with some pink corrugated card I had in my stash and cut along the pattern to create a wavy boarder
I stamped the image from the Ladybug Craft Ink  Shoes n'bags collection in black on a piece of white card and embossed this with clear powder before colouring the image using my Promarkers. Colours used were black, magenta and oatmeal as well as cool grey 
I diecut the image using Spellbinders Labels 4 and inked around the edges with my Magenta Promarker.
I fixed a pink ribbon across the middle of the card before creating two ribbon strips fromthe corrugated
Card and matted the image on top.
The peel off sentiment reads Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch which means congratulations in German.
To finish off the card I inked around the edges with the magenta Promarker.

I hope you like it and all have a fab day

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment