Friday 17 January 2014

You can never have too many shoes...

It's been a while since I blogged, but here is one of my latest creations made for my niece's birthday as I thought colour and image are perfect for her.



The floral background matted on a white DL card blank is from the  Pink Petticoat  Daisy bouquet collection 
I layered this with some pink corrugated card I had in my stash and cut along the pattern to create a wavy boarder
I stamped the image from the Ladybug Craft Ink  Shoes n'bags collection in black on a piece of white card and embossed this with clear powder before colouring the image using my Promarkers. Colours used were black, magenta and oatmeal as well as cool grey 
I diecut the image using Spellbinders Labels 4 and inked around the edges with my Magenta Promarker.
I fixed a pink ribbon across the middle of the card before creating two ribbon strips fromthe corrugated
Card and matted the image on top.
The peel off sentiment reads Herzlichen Glückwunsch which means congratulations in German.
To finish off the card I inked around the edges with the magenta Promarker.

I hope you like it and all have a fab day

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment